Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The low down


So here I am saying I am going to start posting again and I don't follow up on my word. It's hard to get things going again. You want to have the perfect post, with the perfect picture. So I put off and put off and nothing gets done. The point of this blog is to keep friends and family up to date with the Stecker household. So let's do just that...

Frank:

Frank the Tank is a big boy. He is just shy of 9 mo and already almost 24lbs. He has been crawling for a month or so. Has two bottom teeth. And just started eating some finger food by himself. Hi is all around a cutie patootie.


Evelyn:

This two and a half year old pistol is awesome. She is getting so big. She is sleeping in a big girl bed. She is officially potty trained (including pooping in the potty). Now if we can just get her off the gummy bears (the treat she gets for peeing in the potty).

Ev says she is ready to go to school. She is obsessed. However, she is not old enough yet. She needs to be 3 to start preschool. I am not ready for her to start school yet. But I know she will love it. I have her signed up for a toddler tumbling class this winter. She will love it as she is always bouncing and jumping off EVERYTHING!


Daddy Stecker:

Dan has been busy working as an electrician for a commercial electrical company. He is in his last year of apprenticeship and will finish in May 2011. In June, he has his big test that will make him an official Journeyman Electrician.

He is bartending very part time at the Bulldog N.E. It is a great bar with awesome food.

Dan has been spending his extra time skateboarding. Hanging out at old man skate night at the local skate park or when the weather was nice, at one of the awesome outdoor skateparks that the Twin Cities has to offer. Now that winter is here, he has brought the skatepark into our garage. Check this out,



Mamastecker:

I have been a busy bee. I absolutely have no regrets of leaving the corporate world. It is the best decision I ever made. I am enjoying being a birth advocate, birth doula, serving on the board of the wonderful Childbirth Collective, teaching BYOB (Bring Your Own Baby) yoga at Blooma, going to school for nursing pre-reqs, and waiting tables at Psycho Suzis. Life is good.

So that is the low down on the Stecker family. I hope to fulfill my obligations of a blogger and continue to update you all.

Be well.

No comments: